June 16, 2009

Birthdays...


Looks like Mal is telling Colin to wipe his face off!



Morgan is four, Mallory is three. We celebrated their birthdays this weekend with a bug-themed party. Alicia made an amazing cake and cupcakes. They both said their favorite present was from great-grandma and great-grandpa, a stuffed frog and unicorn. It was nice having the party at home and not having to drive somewhere, load up the kids and presents, but I am still thinking it is way too much. These kids have more toys, books, movies, than they know what to do with them. By fall, when Madison's birthday comes, I need to have a better idea. Not so many gifts, more time for playing and spending time with their friends and family.


Madison with her cousin Newton.



5 comments:

Aislinn said...

Sorry we missed you at Amy's open house. We should try to get together soon. Summer will be over before we know it and it has just started!! I will call you soon to set something up. I know it is easier for me to travel with one than you with three :). So whatever works best!.

Nicki said...

Love the party pics. Alicia made an awesome cake. The jell-o was really good, too.

heather said...

Glad you liked the jello that I slaved over for hours! : )
Aislinn, you call me cause i have all days off from work for 12 weeks, hee hee!

Howling Squirrel said...

Happy Birthday to the girls. They grow so fast and all of them are so adorable Heather.

Ratliff Family said...

happy birthday, ladies! looks like a good time!