This is an older picture, but I had to include it. A while back, I gave the girls paint. Went upstairs to pee, couldn't have taken more than 2 minutes. This is what I found when I came back! All three were covered in paint, but Mallory (Oh David! is what we call her when she is a mess, from the David Shannon books) used the blue paint, of course, because that is the color that wouldn't wash off all the way. She went to daycare the next day still tinted blue. Got to love their creativity!
3 comments:
this is funny because it's not my child and I didn't have to clean it up!!! :)
You never think they will get into something in less then 20 seconds but they always surprise ya!
That's my Mall-o-we!! Nice job girl. Just don't bring the paint to my house.
Post a Comment