After weeks of pleading, Madison finally got her wish. She had her first sleep over with a friend! Julia came over on Friday after daycare and spent the night. We had a great time. The girls all played really well together. We decorated goodie bags, made door hangers, and played dress-up. I finally got the Madison and Julia into bed at 9:30. They were on the floor eating snacks and watching a movie, giggling and talking. Bring back memories for anyone??? The most surprising part was that two five year olds could stay awake until 12:30! I was more tired than they were...both of them were right back at it at 8:00 am. Madison is ready for another sleep over any day. She already invited all of the kids in her kindergarten class to come stay the night : )
February 28, 2009
1st Sleep Over
After weeks of pleading, Madison finally got her wish. She had her first sleep over with a friend! Julia came over on Friday after daycare and spent the night. We had a great time. The girls all played really well together. We decorated goodie bags, made door hangers, and played dress-up. I finally got the Madison and Julia into bed at 9:30. They were on the floor eating snacks and watching a movie, giggling and talking. Bring back memories for anyone??? The most surprising part was that two five year olds could stay awake until 12:30! I was more tired than they were...both of them were right back at it at 8:00 am. Madison is ready for another sleep over any day. She already invited all of the kids in her kindergarten class to come stay the night : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looking at all of those pictures brings me back, way too many years to figure out at 4am. I am happy everyone is doing well. We should get together soon, other than a birthday party. Do you like the newest picture added to my blog? Kind of creepy looking if you ask me.
oh, Heather, YIKES! First of all that you are entertaining sleepovers, and secondly, I can clearly remember all of us driving your mom and Chuck NUTS!
What goes around comes around doesn't it? Oh I remember sleepovers at your house too!
Well, I won't comment on sleepovers at your house because as far as I'm concerned we were nothing but angels!!
Looks like the girls had a great time. Tell Morgan to put some clothes on :)
Post a Comment