January 1, 2009

The Joys of Christmas














Too many places to go, too many presents, tired kids...that is how the holiday went here. But the kids had a great time. They liked what mom and dad gave them and LOVED everything from Santa. We saw all of the grandparents and spent most of our break hanging out at home, making a mess of the house and breaking out the new "stuff." Not what I would call a relaxing break, but it was nice. Wish it were warmer so we could be outside a little bit. Here is a hodgepodge of holiday pics.




3 comments:

Ratliff Family said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one of Morgan up close!

Howling Squirrel said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Your girls are so adorable.

Nicki said...

Love all the new pics. I'm so happy to see the blogs again. Our computer has been getting repaired for the past week plus. I feel so out of the blog loop.